2016 MaxPower Cat4/5 Race Clinic A two-day race clinic designed around the USAC Beginner Race Program. Targeting Category 4 and 5 racers who are looking to gain the skills to …
A little more
Details about our history, mission and some recent race results
Started in 2007, MaxPower Cycling has grown form a small team of like-minded individuals into the superb group of members it is today. Our motto “Race it Forward” embodies our belief that cycling is not an individual endeavor to be coveted, but a team sport where lifetime bonds of friendship and trust are created.
The club operates to promote a positive image for Cycling, MaxPower Cycling, the Club’s sponsors and other affiliates. The Club offers members opportunities to experience interpersonal growth, social development, improve physical and mental health and develop a lifetime skill for a healthier lifestyle. Through competition, the Club provides an environment for social interaction and team building, all while providing a marketing base for the companies that underwrite and sponsor the team(s).
- 3rd Overall, 1st Place AG (TT & RR), Empire State Senior Games – David Grieves
- 1st Place, Cat 5 Men, Trooper Brinkerhoff Memorial Race – Ben Rabin
- 1st Place – Winona IditaFAT Bike Race, Women 25K – Helene Schimdt
- 1st Place – Winona IditaFAT Bike Race, Men 12K – Ben Rabin
- 2nd Place, Cat 5 Men, Syracuse Race Weekend – Dan Pone
- 2nd Place, SS Men, Syracuse Race Weekend – Ben Rabin